3 Year Membership (single/family/corporate)
$60.00 – $120.00
All members of the Antrim County Snowmobile Club agree to abide by the State of Michigan Snowmobile Laws as well as by the laws of this organization and the “Snowmobile Code of Ethics” as follows:
I will be a good sportsman and conservationist. I recognize that people judge all snowmobile owners by my actions. I will use my influence with other snowmobile owners and operators to promote sportsman like conduct.
- I will not litter on any trails or areas, nor will I pollute streams or lakes. I will carry out what I carry in.
- I will not damage living trees, shrubs, or other natural features.
- I will respect other people’s property and rights.
- I will lend a helping hand when I see someone in need.
- I will make myself and my vehicle available to assist in search and rescue operations.
- I will not interfere with the activities of other winter sportsmen. I will respect their right to enjoy their recreational activity.
- I will know and obey all federal, state, provincial, and local laws regulating the operation of snowmobiles in areas where I ride my vehicle.
- I will not harass wildlife.
- I will not snowmobile where prohibited.
Single, Family, Business